Emory University Quiet Spaces
We invite you to take a moment and rest in the spaces around Emory Campus.
In Cannon Chapel:
- The Sanctuary, third floor of Cannon Chapel.
- Rustin Chapel, the small side chapel connected to the Sanctuary.
- The small prayer chapel on the first floor of Cannon Chapel.
- Room 106 has a labyrinth in the carpet, and can be used for personal prayer when not scheduled, or scheduled for corporate prayer/meditation.
Room 125, the first floor of the Woodruff Library.
In Emory Hospital:
- The Hospital Chapel, second floor.
Elsewhere on Campus:
- The Living Mandala space outside Cannon Chapel.
- The Labyrinth between the DUC and Alabama Hall.
- Baker Woodlands behind the Carlos Museum.
- The Director’s Chair behind Woodruff Library.